Monday, September 16, 2024

Two More Sleeps

Looking forward to heading to NH and MA this week, got a lot done at work, really focused on a slide deck for a presentation we're doing on Wednesday. 

I had a half hour meeting with a client that I love, which turned into an hour because we just talked about great things and ideas about how we wish things were better in certain parts of our jobs. He's so sweet. And I love chatting with him. 

Anyway. 

Doug took Toffee for a walk while I cooked dinner and I walked inside the house. I should have gone with, but I didn't feel comfortable leaving a gas stove on boiling a big ass pot of chili. Still, managed to squeeze in some movement. Not as much as I'd hoped, I should have pushed a few more minutes.

Tomorrow is busy for me, and I have to fold laundry and pack!

Off to bed. Last night I had heartburn and horrible dreams so here's hoping for a better rest! 

No picture. Just digits.





digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. Indoor walk, 16 min. 6k by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 165
5pm: 130
10pm:  188

food:
coffee/water
11:30am: english muffin w/roast beef and whipped cream cheese
noon: metformin
1:30pm: chicken salad left over
5:30pm: big bowl of chili w/ cheddar cheese, sour cream, fritos
6:30pm: jardiance+metformin
red wine+seltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment