Friday, September 27, 2024

Back on My Bullshit

Before I went up north, I'd ordered a puzzle. 

We have not done one in quite a while, and the puzzle table became the plants table over the summer. I figured with fall and winter coming, it was time. 

So I ordered a little puzzley puzzle for us, and it arrived while I was away. 

I got it out of the box and pondered it a bit this morning.

Today was a busy work day, and so I didn't really have a chance to really dig into it. I didn't even get a good walk in at any point. It was pouring and Toffee didn't even want to go out, so how could I. ha. 

We need a trip to the market, and I didn't send Geoff out on errands. He took yesterday off so he could go to a concert in Baltimore. I did my best not to be anxious with him driving home. It was pouring out, and I always think the worst. I always roll my eyes when my mom says she worries when we travel, but he's young. And ... Maryland. He got home around 12:30, and I could go to sleep without fretting. 

He also took today off so that he didn't have to get up for work and stuff. He actually went and got a haircut, first one in two years. Wish I'd taken before and after pictures. He kind of was looking like the Geico Caveman a little only not with that face. 

Doug whipped up a stew of sorts, I was so happy for him to do that while I finished working. He's the king of anything in the cabinets and the fridge is fair game and it comes out alright. 

The weekend is supposed to be broiling hot, sunny, and rather tropical (gee, I wonder why? Helene?) so I'm not sure what fun we have in mind. 

Digits below, naturally. 







digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. no exercise; 4k by bedtime (so few steps today!)

blood glucose:

9:30am: 167
4pm: 148 
10pm: 156  

food:
coffee/water
10am: english muffin w/pb
11am: Metformin
4pm: entenmann's chocolate donut, a bunch of roast beef
6pm: sausage & chicken stew a la Doug
6:15pm: metformin+jardiance
white wine
8:30pm: bag of cub scout popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment