Saturday, September 28, 2024

Safe Councel

Doug and I goofed off a lot this morning, and we both were puttering around tidying some things up. It got to be 3pm all of a sudden and Doug went and took a nap with the dog. I continued to putter and dust, and tidy. And I also did steps. A couple things downstairs, a bunch of things in the living room, the kitchen counter. 

I repotted some pothos from Doug's mom that I've had in a jar getting rooted, and it was about time on that. Doug took Toffee for a walk, and I vacuumed the living room. Yay for me.

There was a small pile of pictures and documents that Doug's mom sent home with him. I went through those and put things into storage boxes and labeled them. 

There was a book marked "Safe Counsel" and inside it promised to put a searchlight on health and the science of eugenics. With a smiling tone of voice, it has whole chapters on chastity, and childbirth, how to be a good wife and mother, how men should live and present their manhood, behave in public. 

The artwork is pretty cool, but also, kind of... wow. What a weird thing to have, and now have in my house. 

I'm not a fan of this, so it'll go in the box in storage and not featured up on the shelves in the living room. 

Still, the artwork is really cool. 

Anyway, huh. Digits below.


digits

exercise: 12/12 hours.  28min. walking inside and vacuuming. 8k steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

10am: 177
5pm: 140 
10:30pm: 193  

food:
coffee/water
1pm: metformin; tuna on 647 multigrain toast
6pm: pierogis (not very tasty) and glazed ham; metformin+jardiance
7pm: 4 chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies
white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment