Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Come pick me up, I've landed

Title today comes from a very powerful Ben Folds song called Landed. After his divorce, well, this song speaks a lot. I think of it when I land at an airport. Yeah. Even if it isn't exactly the same



I had a busy day, and Doug got me to the airport in plenty of time. I had some food and got on the plane, and C was there to meet me.

There is nothing better than having your best friend being inside the airport waiting for you. 

Anyway. Long day today and I'm full of joy and happiness. Where did I pack my toothbrush?

Digits below my best friend Ginny, my favorite gargoyle, who is very happy I am ready to sleep with her. 

digits

exercise: 11/12 hours. Missed 6pm due to be on the airplane. 91+ by bedtime

blood glucose:

8am: 203 (?)
5pm: 171
11:15pm:  217

food:
coffee/water
11:45am: pbj on 647 bread; metformin
4:30pm: 2 beers and buffalo fingers at Firkins at BWI
on the airplane: one beer, a couple pretzel snacks
8pm: chicken asiago over broccoli instead of pasta; white wine
9:30pm: metformin+jardiance
white wine at c's 

No comments:

Post a Comment