Sunday, October 02, 2022

Sunday non-Day

 One of my favorite bands is playing in Falls Church Virginia tonight and I just am not motivated to go. It's another dreary day, I slept until 10 after being up a lot going to the bathroom all night (I felt dehydrated, so I drank a lot of water every time I got up, which made me have to wake up 2 hours later, wash rinse repeat). 

I feel badly because this band doesn't come to the East Coast a lot. I wish it was a closer gig, like in Washington or something. I just can't even today.. It's amazing how blah the weather can make me feel. 

We just splattered ourselves all over the couches today watching football.  

Thank God for Geoff, who went to the market just now because we have nothing in the house. Last roll of paper towel, one meal left for the dog, nothing for dinner (except a lot of leftover Chinese food). I don't think I could motivate myself to go to the market and Doug sure doesn't want to. 

I need to clean - our house is a mess and I just need to but don't want to. You know the struggle. You gotta want to do stuff sometimes. Also, we're out of cleaning spray and stuff. Maybe I'll clean something when he comes back. I dunno. 

Right now, all I want to do is take my phone, go play games, and fall asleep again.

Anyway. I got some vacuuming done and organized a closet. That was the most activity I got, and it was good and important to do. 

No picture today. 





digits

exercise:

blood glucose:
10am: 199
5pm: 202
10pm: 222

food:
coffee, water
10:30am: pb&j on 647 bread
12:30: Metformin
5pm: Metformin+jardiance
6pm: leftover reheated chinese food
8pm: pbj on 647 bread
9:30pm: small ramekin of peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment