Sunday, June 11, 2023

Housecleaning

I really hate housecleaning because it is time consuming and annoying. But I supposed if I did it more often, it wouldn't be as time consuming and annoying. 

Today, I:

  • folded 3 baskets of laundry
  • cleaned the bathroom, fully (not skipping the tub as is my wont)
  • washed the bath mats
  • washed the bed sheets for the guest room 
  • redressed the bed
  • vacuumed everything except our bedroom area rug
  • cleaned the living room
  • cleaned the kitchen
  • scrubbed the top of the stove, and the front, and the dishwasher front
  • cleaned the bottom inside of the refrigerator, Geoff had a beer fall out and explode so there was beer all inside the bottom of the fridge even though he cleaned up (his goal was to make sure there was no glass for me to step on)
Doug did yard work, but still has not weed whacked the patio, unfortunately. He did trim the wildly out of control Mulberry bushes that obscure the front of the sidewalk, and the holly that also has started to encroach on the sidewalk. He also trimmed back some ivy (but not all of it), and watered the garden out front and the front porch. He noticed that the morning glories are starting to train and flower, only they're going through the grass, so I need to go out there and Farmer Chris them, and encourage them on their fence. I never did pull off all of last year's dead stuff, so, I'm inclined to just leave it and let the morning glories use it to climb.

He didn't water the back flowers and herbs, so I'm going to do that now. 

I wish he'd have done more stuff in the house than outside but, honestly that needed done as much as stuff in the house needed done, so. I almost got everything done that I wanted to. But I really should do more things more often. 

Jess should be here within the hour, and we'll decide what to do for dinner. 

I also realized I was very bad with food today, I was so busy I did not eat. Very unlike me. Consequentially, as of 4pm when I'm writing this, I could eat everything in the world. 

Alright no picture, just digits.





digits:

exercise: 11/12 hours of 250 steps. Slept until 10am today so I missed the 9am steps.

blood glucose:

10am: 152
4:15pm: 170
9:30pm: 190

food:

coffee, water, iced coffee
noon: metformin (and forgot to eat)
2:30pm: 1/2 an apple w/peanut butter (the apple was mealy so Phineas benefitted)
4pm: several chunks of cabot seriously sharp cheddar
6:30pm: onion rings, crab dip, hot chicken sandwich (no bun) a couple french fries, cole slaw, pickles
9pm: small slice of key lime pie for Jess' birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment