Tuesday, June 20, 2023

doh

I was so busy today I forgot to write an entry. Meetings! Watering the garden! Lobster necklaces and beady bracelets! Grilling! Putting the recycling out! So Busy! 

So here's a picture of the marigolds and green stuff (and the small pots, they're under there too!) that I took the other day to show the progress from the picture a few days back and shared in this post. You'll be impressed if you remember what it looked like!

Tomorrow I'm sitting on a panel for students at the county colleges to talk about my experience since college, and how I do what I do, blah blah blah. I have to wear a blouse and look nice. If it isn't windy like it was today, I'll sit outside. Maybe. 

More tomorrow. Promise. 


digits:

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Dedicated 10+4

blood glucose:

9:15am: 158
5pm: 163
10pm: 183

food:

coffee, water
10am: 2 good yogurt
10:45: small bowl of mac&cheese w/meat
noon: metformin, Ham wrapped in low carb whole wheat fajita wrap, 2 slices of american cheese, lots of greens, sliced tomato
3pm: rest of the sliced tomato
6:30pm: 3 grilled kielbasa sausages, grilled zukes and summer squash and Vidallia onions
metformin
white wine
3 oreo cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment