Monday, June 26, 2023

Rancid

Boy, am I in a mood

So much so that I don't feel like I should be doing my job today. I'm that grumpy/feeling impolite. This isn't like me, long time readers and friends know I'm not usually so rankled and gross. But here we are. 

Today I went out and trained up the first of the morning glories that we didn't think were going to show up but they've emerged and are finally long enough to start reaching the fence. It is so hot out today, summer finally decided to show up. 

Our email system is somehow dead and I was super happy at the end of the day to find out it wasn't just me. Things were so quiet, and I wasn't hearing from anyone in the world and couldn't figure it all out. So maybe it was that kind of energy in the universe protecting me from everyone, and everyone from me. 

Best part of today was being able to talk to my workwife's little boy who turns 6 a week from today so we had a wonderful talk about how he thinks it has been "one thousand weeks" since we saw each other. I absolutely love hyperbole. 

No picture today, just the digits. And me being grumpy.

Here's to a better mood tomorrow maybe.





digits:

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  

blood glucose:

8:30am: 195
5pm: 162
10:30pm: 144

food:

coffee, water
11:30am: Carrots+Hummus; metformin
2pm: ham & mayo on 647 wheat bread 
6pm: chili (ground beef, 3 kinds of beans, fritos, shredded cheese, sour cream) Metformin+jariance

No comments:

Post a Comment