Thursday, January 04, 2024

Sit! Run! Play! Zoom! Sleep!

There were a lot of meetings today, and to get steps I had to take the laptop around with me while I was listening to people talk. And I did take Toffee out and have her run all around while I did steps. 

That's about as exciting as my day was. 

I feel like taking some time off. Just to play with Toffee

These pictures were all taken within 5 minutes of each other. We have sit, run/fetch, settle down to cuddle and snore. Literally within 5 minutes. Such a wonderful life she has.

Digits below.





 

digits 

exercise12/12 hours of 250 steps.  2k by noon. 5300 by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 210
5pm: 179
10:30pm: 174

food:
coffee, water
11am: 2 egg omelet w/ wilted spinach, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, bacon
12:30: Metformin
2pm: 2 celery stalks w/ pb
3pm: 3 christmas sugar cookies to dip in my coffee
6pm: spicy sausage, sauteed onion, peppers, mushrooms, cheese, and fritos; metformin+jardiance
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment