Sunday, November 12, 2023

If you're bored then you're boring

A big do nothing day today. It was freaking cold out so I didn't go for a walk, Doug did and came back fast. Slept through the 9am steps and missed the 5pm because I took a nap. 

I did have a nice long phone chat with a guster friend who was driving home from Charlottesville VA and Dave Matthews shows, so he wanted to talk while driving. I get it. And he picked me, and I was thankful for that hour of fellowship.

I'm watching the weather for Wednesday,

Nothing else really happening. I'm bored and boring today. Sorry.





digits 

exercise 10/12 hours of 250 steps. no walk, 4000 approx steps.

blood glucose:

10:15am: 184
4:46pm: 179 
10pm: 218

food:

coffee, water
noon: metformin, left over shrimp curry and a scoop of fried rice
7pm: 2 pieces of french bread pizza w/mushrooms & pepperoni
10pm: protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment