Thursday, May 25, 2023

In Vibrant Maturity

I had a whole other post written about having a bit of a cold. but today I was getting the dog food storage container filled up, and I cut the bottom of the bag open, pulling aside the name of the bag. 

I started to chuckle. 

The dog food we use is a Purina product called Vibrant Maturity. But in my head I started to sing Queensrÿche's "Silent Lucidity" to myself. 

Then I started making up words to the song, about Phineas and Phinnertime. Deep and humble apologies to the wonderful band of this masterful song, but .... "I'm smiling next to you, in vibrant maturity" just fits so wonderfully. 

I make myself laugh. Here's the label. You can sing along if you like.


digits:

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.   No dedicated 10 because I was making dinner and stuff.

blood glucose:

9am: 164
5:30pm: 163
9:30pm: 185

food:

coffee, water; iced coffee
9:30am: pbj, low sugar j on 647 bread
noon: metformin
12:30: giant bowl of salad (left over from dinner last night) w/can of tuna+mayo mixed in
6:45pm: 2 nice baked stuffed peppers with chorizo, onions, pepper. Wine. 
7:15pm: metformin+jardiance
8:30pm: tex mex trail mix (a little carby)

No comments:

Post a Comment