Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Nappy Nappington

 I didn't sleep well last night. I fell asleep after 1am, and woke up around 3:30 and couldn't fall back asleep. I listened to a podcast which was actually really interesting so my brain stuck with it. It was about the War of 1812, and the invasion of Washington DC, the burning of the White House and many other buildings in the city. I have to admit, I don't know a lot about that particular war, it seems like it was dumb to happen at all. England had their hands full with Napoleon, and it was a mess. But hey. Can't change the past you can only learn about it. 

I think I finally fell asleep close to 5. and then woke up on my own at 7. I tried to go back to sleep but it got to be 8:30 and I figured it was just time to give up and get up. 

Work was rough, there were meetings and more meetings, and I had to pay attention, and try to do something that I couldn't remember how to do. We had a team meeting for year's end to just talk about our goals for next year. It was exhausting, and I ended up exhausted around 4. I tried to take a nap, and I thought maybe I should go to the grocery store but couldn't get my act together. 

No other real updates, I just know I have to get some things done tomorrow, it being Wednesday and all that. Ugh. 

No picture today, friends.





digits

exercise: Dedicated 10+10; heart zone 8 minutes

blood glucose:
7am: 143
5pm: 120
10pm: 203

food:
coffee, water
9am: broken toll house cookie dipped in coffee
10am: Protein shake
11:45am: spinach salad with goat cheese, tomatoes, and diced Korean BBQ chicken fingers on top with chipotle ranch dressing (thanks last night me for ordering the chicken fingers!)
noon: metformin
4:45: the last of the broken toll house cookies
5:45: metformin+jardiance; 3 broiled chicken thighs with lime juice and Tajin seasoning, sour cream
8:30pm: ritz and hummus
9:30: baby bel cheese 


No comments:

Post a Comment