Wednesday, December 28, 2022

It's a Monday on a Tuesday

I usually love the week between Christmas & New Year at work. Hardly any new tickets,  I can get some old tickets cleaned up. I can work on something I promised someone months ago. But right now I regret not taking this week off. I wouldn't have had it approved, I don't think. My boss is on vacation, well deserved. And it'll be quiet. I know it'll be quiet. I just have no motivation to do anything. I'm just bored as heck, and would rather be napping. When I get bored, I eat.

Today I told myself I'd get the boxes for the cookies addressed and ready. I also promised myself (and my best friend) I'd shower and do some self care. 

I have to start thinking about hotel and air for the Guster shows in Florida. I have to remember to get prescriptions filled before the 31st so they go on our account. I need to find out about health insurance for Geoff because his birthday is in two weeks and he turns 26. 

There are things I can be doing, I am just not feeling like... doing. I really would rather just tilt my head back and take a nap.

I did make a salad, which meant making bacon for the salad. A BLT salad ain't no salad without the B! 

I noticed we're on our last jar of mayo (gasp. Doug feels it is panic mode if we get below 3!) We're out of trash bags. 

I'm very happy the boy is home. He just volunteered to do a Target run tomorrow. He needs body wash and skin cream, and I can think of a couple other things he can nab. It's all good. I think I may even get him to go to the post office! Maybe. Oh that would be nice! 

Tonight we watched Glass Onion on Netflix. All star cast, decent story, totally figured it out. Loved some of the acting and Janelle MonĂ¡e is a gorgeous superstar. Watch it if you can! 


No picture. Maybe tomorrow. 



digits

exercise:

blood glucose:
9:15am: 181
4pm: 141
11:50pm: 182

food:
coffee, water
9:45am: 2 good yogurt
12:15pm: BLT salad
12:30pm: More BLT Salad (doug didn't want his, he had a bagel).
12:45: Metformin
4pm: mcintosh apple
6pm: wine; tuna casserole (tuna, chicken/mushroom soup, noodles, french onion thingies) 
6:30: metformin+jardiance
7pm: some leftover tuna casserole that didn't fit in the storage container
8pm: chocolate covered oreo
vodka tonic
10pm: protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment