Monday, December 05, 2022

Lil Babies

The little plants I got have been put in their little pots. I have a little succulent, and it dropped a couple of beans so I planted them in the pot with the stick they were on, and my fingers are crossed that they'll do okay. I have a dragonfruit, which is about 3 little dealies but the roots are nice. And then I have a little string of hearts, which doesn't look like it is going to survive, but, we'll see. 

I have a terrarium too didn't get a picture of it and I have no idea what is growing in there, so I'll check it out tomorrow. 

Lil Babies. Yay. I need some bigger pots already for a couple of other things, and the dragon fruit and string of hearts are in plastic pots so I want to put them in happy ceramic pots. 

I'm glad we went to the plant swap yesterday. I'm looking forward to these wee friends coming up!

Work was stupid


digits

exercise: Dedicated 10+7

blood glucose:
9am: 182
5pm: 156
10pm: 210

food:
coffee, water
11am: 2 eggs scrambled, sausage (I ended up giving them to the dog. I didn't like them), with shredded mexican cheese on a tortilla (5 net carbs) wrap. 
12:30: peanut butter on another tortilla wrap.
6pm: 2 chicken thighs, some stuffing, green beans in butter.
7pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment