Monday, December 26, 2022

Observed

As Christmas was on a Sunday, most people "observe" the day off on the Monday. So I have a 3.5 day weekend. The point five being early release on Friday. I'm glad I checked that our trash pickup is "normal" and we should put the trash and recycling out, no day delay. Weird. 

It happens again next weekend, too. My favorite years are when the actual holiday falls on the Weekend. Love those "observed" days. 

Today I took the roast chicken I made the other day while the Boys were gone, simmering it to stock. I was also going to make French Onion Soup this week, but I'm not sure I have room for two soups in the refrigerator. 

It is very quiet, Doug went for a walk and I took a shower. I couldn't convince him we should take a ride somewhere, up to the bank to deposit checks and then to a brewery? I guess we'll do that another day. 

I am epically boring right now. No news. Boring. 

No picture because I'm that boring.

digits:

exercise: lots of movement but not a dedicated anything.

blood glucose:
11am: 212
4:30pm: 184
9:45pm: 178

food:
coffee, water
11:30am: some pepperoni
1:30pm: Metformin, leftover spinach salad from the other day (spinach, red onion, goat cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, pepitas)
3pm: 2 good yogurt
4pm: 2 cups of chicken broth, a few boiled shrimp
5:30pm: caesar salad with shrimp, parmesan cheese, caesar dressing, chicken soup from homemade stock, croutons; metformin+jardiance
wine
a couple scoops of cool whip
trail mix

No comments:

Post a Comment