Friday, December 09, 2022

The Holy Shrine of Mount Laundrous

Oh my Lord. Lordy Lord.

I did my laundry Wednesday night. Doug said he'd do his... whenever. Today he did two loads. Three, maybe. He fished stuff out from under the bed, and said "oh! That's where that shirt went..." Very exciting archeological dig there in our bedroom.

The laundry was washed and all of it was dumped upon the bed, and here it is 8pm and I am folding. Folding. Folding. I am Fol. Ding. 

It's a mountain. It's like. All the laundry ever in one place. 

So I'm folding things, and I come across laundry that is not clean. A shirt with food on it, another shirt with deodorant showing in the armpits, facecloths, solid from soap drying on them from the shower. I bring this up to Doug and it turns up that maybe he moved my laundry out of the way, and it didn't get washed, and just got brought upstairs, unclean. He can't say whether or not that's what happened. 

But he took it all downstairs and re-washed or originally washed, very nice. Very helpful.

Geoff is packed, Doug needs to pack. He took a giant nap this afternoon while I was at target, so I hope he isn't up all night from taking his giant nap. They want to get on the road "first thing." 

Here is a picture of the laundry, before I conquered it.... and digits are below. 


digits:

exercise: didn't get a walk but i got a lot of steps in at Target. just nothing measurable time-wise..

blood glucose:
8am: 188
5pm: 180
10:30pm: 221 (too close to when i ate dinner, should be tested at about midnight)

food:
coffee, water, zero sugar ginger ale
1pm: 2 big bowls of turkey soup with extra chicken broth to stretch it (turkey, noodles, peas, corn, carrots, onions, celery, carrots) 
2pm: Metformin
4pm: 3 handfuls of mixed nuts
5:30pm: Atkins protein shake (in the parking lot at target because I was hungry!)
6pm: metformin+jardiance
7pm: zero sugar ginger ale + bourbon
8pm: a couple handfuls of trail mix
9:30pm: 3 sausages in sauce and cheese, more trail mix. a lot. more. trail mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment